Sunday, August 30, 2009

Upcoming events!

The 2009 Dogs Around the Lakes poster series will wrap up with Lake Nokomis on September 27th from 10am to 4pm. I highly recommend scheduling your ten minute free photo shoot before that weekend so that your pup gets his or her time with the camera. There is no cost to participate in the poster series and having a scheduled photo shoot means that we'll have more pictures in the pool of poster candidates! Only sixteen dogs are selected for the poster. Email me to schedule a time: sarah.lintu@gmail.com.

Woofstock, a dog celebration in Linden Hills, is September 12th from 10-3pm. Lintu Art will have a booth there with examples of my work and prints. Stop by my booth in the Famous Dave's parking lot!

Selby Jazz Fest is September 12th from 11-7pm at the intersection of Selby and Milton in St. Paul. This event is a little different from other events but I'm so excited to be over in St. Paul! I'm looking forward to some great music and people while at that event!