Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Invitation to a studio party


(Below are details to an annual studio party. An invitation is required but you can email me if I mistakenly did not send one to you and you feel left out! sarah.lintu@gmail.com)

Dress to impress at this private studio party. My gallery will be open to guests from 6 - 10 p.m. Artwork will be unveiled, wine from Surdyks served, and you are invited. Door prizes include bottles of wine, private painting lessons, prints and more. If your dog is small enough to be carried, they are welcome too!

Lintu Art wants to thank those that have become part of the studio through investing in artwork and emotional support. There have been times when I've felt so small in the art world and you all have helped me realize I have so much to offer. I hope this party can be a way of expressing how much it has meant to me to have those voices cheering me on!