Monday, January 26, 2009

First Thursday and Carver Lake Vet

My studio will be open for February's first Thursday: Feb 5th from 4-9pm. Come out of the cold and enjoy the Northrup King Building's studios!

Since Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm planning my own wedding, I'll be giving a discount for all engagement and wedding portraits ordered in February. A drawn or painted portrait emphasizes the love shared between the subjects. The time dedicated to creating a portrait can capture expressions and mood in ways a photograph can not.
If you would like to explore the idea of having a portrait done, please email me at sarah.lintu@gmail.com

I've been invited to display my work at Carver Lake Veterinary Clinic in Woodbury. I am still in the process of measuring wall space and getting work ready for display but I hope to have work up by the end of February. If you visit the Carver Lake Vet, look for Lintu Art!