Monday, March 16, 2009

Dogs Around the Lakes 2009 Photo Day Announced


Dogs Around the Lakes is an annual poster celebrating our dog friends and beautiful summer weather. To create each poster, I visit the walking path around the chain of lakes and take photographs of dog candidates. I ask for their people's email address in order to inform them if their dog has been selected for the poster.

This year another lake will be added to the annual poster series. Lake Calhoun will have its first poster this year and Lake Harriet will celebrate its second year.

I will be at Lake Harriet April 18th from 9am-1pm near the band shell.
I will be at Lake Calhoun May 3nd from 9am-1pm near the Calhoun Pavilion.

Rain and bad weather will postpone the photo shoot but I will post the rescheduled days in my blog and around on the lake paths.

Be ready to shine pups! Sixteen dogs will be selected from each lake poster. Look for the photographer with the Dogs Around the Lakes shirt!