Monday, April 27, 2009

Dogs Around the Lakes: Lake Calhoun on May 3rd!

Sunday May 3rd will be the photo shoot for Dogs Around the Lakes: Lake Calhoun 2009. I'll be taking photos near the boat house on the north side of the lake from 9-1pm.
Dogs Around the Lakes is a series of posters for the chain of lakes in Minneapolis (I hope to bring this project to St. Paul's Lake Phalen this summer!). Entering your dog to be a candidate for the poster is very easy! Bring your pup to the lake for a photo on the photo shoot day and I'll record your email address to let you know what dogs are selected for the poster. Everyone gets exercise and there is no cost to participate!
I will post a rain delay date if the weather does not cooperate.

Thank you to the 40 dogs and owners that participated in the Lake Harriet photo shoot! The sixteen dogs for the poster have been selected and will be notified this week.

I had a great weekend at the St. Paul Art Crawl in the Hamm Brewery building. I hope to see you at Art A Whirl! My studio is located in the Northrup King Building and with over 150 other artists in the building, this building is the place to be during Art A Whirl. Visiting the studios here at Northrup King is where I got my start as an artist! See you at studio 390 on May 15, 16 and 17th! More info at www.nemaa.org