Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lake Harriet thank you! Lake Calhoun and Isles, see you tomorrow!

Thank you families of Lulu, Flo, Maybel, Mac, Watson, Freeway and Daisy for enjoying the sunny day at Lake Harriet and viewing the 2009 Lake Harriet poster! It was great to see you and the pups again! An image of the poster will go up on my website very soon!

Lake Calhoun, the weather looks like there will be a 50% chance of rain tomorrow but I'm crossing my fingers that we'll have great weather! I'll be just south of the Tin Fish restaurant with the 2009 Lake Calhoun poster at noon and I hope to see you there for the unveiling!

Lake of the Isles, the photo shoot was rained out last Tuesday and was rescheduled for Sunday (tomorrow!) from 2-5pm. If there is rain tomorrow then we will try for Tuesday, June 23rd from 4-7pm! We will get that photo shoot in one of these sunny days!

Email with any questions: sarah.lintu@gmail.com